Saturday, December 30, 2006

Beard Contest

My roommates, Michael, Jeff and I had a contest this past week of the break to see who could grow the best goatee. We decided that there wasn't a great way to compare. Jeff's was the longest (because he had a 2 week head start). Mike's was the thickest (the man is a beast). And I had the most solid color. In my very humble opinion, I had the best one, but that's not for me to decide. I think I held it the best, though. Just another thing for us to do when we're bored in Rexburg. You be the judge. Who won?





Oh, look! We got Mike's goatee on here. It was pretty impressive for only a few days. The other picture wasn't very good because he hadn't shaved his whole face.
Pretty good, eh?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, Hmm I personally couldn't decide who looked the best, you all look amazing. I wish I was there to see it.

Stephanie Wadsworth said...

Yours looks pretty good, but I like Jeff's shape better i must admit ... you gunna keep that around until school starts? then I can see in person & compare better. he he.

Scott Ostermiller said...

Jeff and Mike already shaved theirs off. So I'll just automatically win that way. Hah!