Saturday, December 30, 2006

Birth of the Cool


Sweet!!!! I have a blog now. This will mostly be used to help everybody keep up with my life. As fast-paced and exciting as it is (or I wish it was), I'll do my best to keep everything up to date and not bore everybody to death. Hopefully the things on here will also be interesting to everybody. It doesn't always work out that way, but we can always hope, right?
Anyway, fave fun reading up on my life.
This past week or so has been great. I got to go back home for Christmas and I really enjoyed the time away from Rexburg. Unfortunately, the time was all to short and I have to come back up north for work. My favorite time of the month...the last three days. Right.
Meanwhile I have my two roommates to keep me company and keep things somewhat interesting around here. Mostly we just hang out and watch movies for the next few days because there's NOBODY in town. We just have to hold out for another few days and then people will start showing up. Thank goodness. Rexburg is kinda boring with 15,000 students here. Imagine what it's like when 99% of them are gone. Need I say more?
Best wishes to all. And those of you who are coming back to Rexburg, COME BACK QUICK!!! I'm going crazy.

Later.

No comments: