Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another Sunday Afternoon

Here's to one of those days where you just don't know what to do with yourself. This morning I went to church at 9 am, which is a far cry from what I'm used to- 1 pm. So, I'm left with a lot more time with which I have nothing to do on this day of days. Sure it's New Year's Eve. But I'm in Rexburg. Like there's anything for me to do tonight except sit around on my caboose and watch movies or read. There's a CES fireside tonight at about 6:00 that I'm going to go to, but after that, who knows what I'll be doing. Jeff is leaving in a little while to go down to IF to meet his girlfriend and stay over at her brother's place. Mike and I will have little to do but run around the parking lot shooting confetti guns at each other at the stroke of Midnight. While that will be fun, I'm not sure what else to do with my boring life for the next few days until school starts. For those of you who are away with your families right now, be grateful. Rexburg is a ghost town over a semester break.
Anyway, best wishes to all. Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: