Monday, March 19, 2007

The Best Part of My Day

Okay, everybody. Here she is. This is my girlfriend Jennie. She's from Wisconsin and is a music major. She plays the violin in the Symphony Orchestra with me, and that's how we met. I first noticed her when we were both playing in the pit orchestra for "Crazy for You" earlier in the semester. She has a brilliant smile that lights up a room and melts my heart. On the bus ride back from Portland, I finally worked up the guts to go to the back of the bus where she was sitting and take up the empty seat that was next to her. We started talking, and I haven't been the same since. We simply have a blast when we're together and laugh a lot. It's just too bad there's only a couple weeks left in the semester. But we're planning on keeping in close touch over the summer and picking things back up in the fall.
Anyway, I thought I'd let you all know what's going on in my life. I'm happy, healthy, a little on the heavy side, and dating a wonderful, beautiful girl who makes me smile every day. It doesn't get much better than this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating us, and with pictures too! Lucky us. She definitely looks adroable.

Scott Ostermiller said...

She's every bit adorable as she looks, times 10!

Anonymous said...

meh