Thursday, February 15, 2007

Road Trip!!!!!!

I'm actually really excited to be leaving Rexburg this weekend. I'll be going to Portland for a performance with the symphony orchestra at a Music Educators National Conference. I'm not to excited about the 12-14 hour bus rides for two days out of three, but I'm excited to go to the China Town in Portland just in time for Chinese New Year. It's going to be a great chance to get some authentic Chinese food and enjoy the culture again. I'll also get chances to speak with people who actually speak the language and speak it well. Who knows, maybe I'll get to see a lion dance.
I just need to make sure that all my stuff is well charged up for the trip. Wish me well. I'll have pictures when I come back.

LTA (Love to all),

~Scott

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, did all your wildest dreams come true?

Scott Ostermiller said...

You could say that. I had a great time on the trip, even though it was 30 hours on a bus over three days. But we still had fun. I'll get some pictures up soon.

Anonymous said...

So I think you should post some more things on here.... it's been like 3 weeks. Come on, Scott. You're slacking off. :) Guess what!!! I love you, big bro!